Terms and Conditions
Below you will find our terms and conditions. These are always applicable when you use or place an order through our Website and contain important information for you as a buyer. Therefore, please read the terms and conditions carefully. We recommend you further to these conditions to save or print, so you can read them at a later time.
- Sharik B.V.: based in Beverwijk and registered with the Chamber of Commerce under registration number 57655731 trading as Sharik B.V.
- Website: Arya Boy the website of Sharik B.V., www.aryaboy.com, and all of its subdomains.
- Customer: the natural or legal person, whether or not acting in course of a profession or business that enters into an agreement with Sharik B.V. and/or registered on the Website.
- Agreement: any appointment or agreement between Sharik B.V. and client, the terms and conditions of any agreement integral part.
- General conditions: these general terms and conditions.
Applicability General Terms And Conditions
- All offers, agreements, and deliveries of Sharik B.V. general terms and conditions apply, unless otherwise explicitly agreed upon in writing.
- If the customer in his command, confirmation, or communication alleging acceptance provisions or conditions that differ from, or are not in the general terms and conditions, these for Sharik B.V. only be binding if and in so far as these have been accepted by Sharik B.V. explicitly in writing.
- In addition to these general conditions specific product or service conditions apply, those terms also apply, but can Customer in the event of conflicting conditions always rely on the applicable provision that is most favorable to him.
Prices and information
- all on the Website and in other materials Sharik B.V. prices are inclusive of VAT and unless stated otherwise on the Website, other levies imposed by the Government.
- if there are shipping charges are, this will be clear, in time for the conclusion of the agreement. In addition, these costs will be displayed separately in the order process.
- the content of the Website is with the greatest care. Sharik B.V. cannot guarantee that all information on the website is complete and correct at all times. All prices and other information on the Website and in other materials Sharik B.V. are subject to obvious programming and typing errors.
- Sharik B.V. cannot be held responsible for defects (color) as a result of display quality.
Establishment of Agreement
- the agreement will be concluded at the moment of acceptance by the customer the offer of Sharik B.V. and complying with the conditions laid down by Sharik B.V.
- If the customer has accepted the offer by electronic means, Sharik B.V. without delay by electronic means confirms the receipt of the acceptance of the offer. Until receipt of this acceptance has not been confirmed, the customer has the possibility to dissolve the agreement.
- If it is found that, in accepting or otherwise entering into the agreement by customer, Sharik B.V. has provided incorrect data Sharik B.V. has the right to change its obligation after the correct data is received.
- Sharik B.V. can inform within legal frameworks or customer's ability to fulfill his payment obligations, but also of all the facts and factors that are important for a responsible conclusion of the agreement. If Sharik B.V. on the basis of this research has good reasons not to go to the agreement, he is entitled to refuse an order or request or motivated to implement special conditions, such as prepayment.
- To make full use of the Website, Customer can register via the registration form/the account sign-in option on the Website.
- During the registration process, the Customer chooses a user name and password with which he once registered can log in to the Website. The customer is responsible for choosing a sufficiently reliable password.
- The customer submits his login credentials are username and password strictly confidential. Sharik B.V. shall not be liable for any misuse of the login credentials and should always assume that a customer who logs on to the Website actually is a customer. Everything is done via the account of the customer, which is the responsibility and the risk of the customer.
- If the customer knows or suspects that have come into the hands of unauthorized log-in data, it shall as soon as possible to change the password and/or Sharik B.V. thereof, so that appropriate measures can Sharik B.V.
- Once the order has been received by Sharik B.V., Sharik B.V. sends the products in compliance with paragraph 3 of this article as soon as possible.
- Sharik B.V. has the right to enable third parties to carry out the obligations arising from the agreement.
- On the Web site is clear, in time for the conclusion of the agreement described how the delivery will take place and the period within which the products will be delivered. If no delivery date has been agreed upon or is mentioned, then products in any event within 30 days.
- If the Sharik B.V. products can deliver within the agreed time limit, it shall inform the Customer thereof. The customer can agree to a new delivery date or he gets the ability to dissolve the Agreement free of charge.
- Sharik B.V. encourages customers to inspect the products delivered and the defects within a reasonable time, preferably in writing or by e-mail, to report. See further the article on warranty and conformity.
- As soon as the products to be supplied to the specified delivery address are delivered, the risk, where these products to a customer. If explicitly agreed otherwise, the risk is already rather over on the customer. If the customer decides the products to take away, the risk over at transfer of the products.
- Sharik B.V. has the right to provide a similar product of similar quality as the product ordered if the order is no longer available. The customer is then entitled to cancel the agreement free of charge and to return the product free of charge.
Right Of Withdrawal/Return
- This article shall apply only if the customer is a natural person not acting in the exercise of his profession or business. Business customers have therefore no right of withdrawal. The customer has the right to the remote contract with Sharik B.V. within 21 calendar days after receipt of the product, without giving any reason, to cancel free of charge. The period starts on the day after the customer, or a third party other than the carrier designated by him is, the product has received, or:
- If Customer has ordered multiple products in the same order: the day when customer, or a third party designated by him, the last product;
- If the supply of a product consists of several parts: the day when shipments or customer, or a third party designated by him, has received the last shipment or piece;
- in the case of agreements for the regular delivery of products over a period of time: the day when the customer or a third party designated by him, the first product has received.
- Only the direct costs for the return shipment shall be borne by the customer. The customer should therefore itself the return costs. If these costs exceed the regular postal rate, gives an estimate of these costs Sharik B.V.
- within the withdrawal period referred to in paragraph 1 Customer will handle the product and the packaging. Customer shall only use the product packaging open and only to the extent necessary to the nature, characteristics, and operation of products. The starting point is that this inspection does not go beyond that customer in a physical store could.
- customer shall only be liable for depreciation of the product that is the result of a way of coping with the product that goes further than allowed in the previous paragraph.
- customer may rescind the contract in accordance with paragraph 1 of the time limit laid down in this article by the model withdrawal form to send to Sharik B.V. (digital), or on other unambiguously to Sharik B.V. to make known that he sees the purchase. Sharik B.V. in case of a digital message confirms the receipt of that message. After dissolution has the customer 21 days to return the product. It is also possible to within the period laid down in paragraph 1 of this article to send back the product directly, provided that the model withdrawal form or other unambiguous explanation for revocation is included
- Exceptions: products of the SALE (or Outlet), are not eligible for the cooling-off period or returning. Exchange is possible, no back payment of the amount.
- Already by customer (forward) paid amounts will as soon as possible but no later than 10 business days after receiving the bank info, shall be refunded to Customer by Bank transfer. If the customer used a more expensive method of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery, Sharik B.V. the additional costs for the more expensive method non-refundable, unless Sharik B.V. offers the product itself to take, should wait with a refund to Sharik B.V. has received the product or to the customer shows that he has returned the product, according to what time is earlier.
- On the Web site is clear, in good time before the conclusion of the contract information on whether or not to apply the right of withdrawal and any appropriate procedure.
- The right of withdrawal does not apply to:
- Products made by the entrepreneur are established in accordance with the consumer's specifications;
- For reasons of health protection or hygiene products that are not suitable to be returned and were unsealed after delivery.
- Products can be returned to:
1948 RC beverwijk
- The customer shall make payments to Sharik B.V. in accordance with the order process and possibly on the Web site payment methods. Sharik B.V. is free in the choice of offering payment methods and these can also change from time to time. In case of payment after delivery, the Customer knows a payment period of 14 days from the day after delivery.
- If the customer fails to comply with his payment obligation (s) is this, after Sharik B.V. has been advised of the late fee and Sharik B.V. the customer a period of 14 days has awarded to still his payment obligations, after failing payment within this 21-day-term, on the outstanding amount the statutory interest and is Sharik B.V. is entitled the extrajudicial collection costs. This collection costs shall not exceed the following levels: 15% on outstanding amounts to € 2,500 =; 10% over the subsequent 2500.0 € = and 5% on the following 5000.0 = € with a minimum of € 40, =. Sharik B.V. can for the benefit of the Customer differ from amounts and percentages.
Warranty and compliance
- This article shall apply only if there is a customer who does not act in the exercise of his profession or business. If Sharik B.V. a separate warranty on the products is given without prejudice to the just asked, this for all types of customers.
- Sharik B.V. guarantees that the products fulfill the contract, the specifications stated in the offer, the reasonable requirements of reliability and/or usability, and on the date of the conclusion of the agreement existing legal provisions, and/or Government regulations. If specifically agreed, Sharik B.V. also in that the product is suitable for other than normal use.
- A manufacturer or importer by Sharik B.V., guaranteed does not alter the legal rights and claims that the customer under the agreement all booking and attention.
- If the delivered product does not meet the agreement, the Customer must within a reasonable time after he has discovered the defect Sharik B.V. thereof.
- If Sharik B.V. the complaint be eight, after consultation with the Customer relevant products repaired, replaced or refunded. The maximum fee is, having regard to the Article on liability equal to the price paid by the customer about the product.
- If the customer has a complaint about a product (in accordance with Article regarding warranty and conformity) and/or on other aspects of the services provided by Sharik B.V., he shall be Sharik B.V. by telephone, email, or by post a complaint. See the contact information at the bottom of the general terms and conditions.
- Sharik B.V. gives Customer as soon as possible, but in any case within 3 days of receipt of the complaint, a response to his complaint. If it is not yet possible to give a substantive or final response, then it will Sharik B.V. within 3 days of the receipt of the complaint and confirm indicate a period within which they expect a substantive or definitive comment on the complaint of the customer.
- This article shall apply only if the customer is a natural or legal person who is acting in the exercise of his profession or business.
- the total liability of Sharik B.V. against Customer due to attributable failure in the performance of the agreement is limited to compensation of up to the amount of the agreed price (including VAT).
- liability of Sharik B.V. against the customer for indirect damage, including in any case – but not exclusively – expressly consequential damages, lost profits, lost savings, loss of data, and damage due to business stagnation, is excluded.
- Outside the in the previous two paragraphs of this article mentioned cases rests on Customer Sharik B.V. against any liability for damages, regardless of the ground on which an action for damages would be based. The restrictions referred to in this article, however, lapse if and insofar as the damage is the result of intent or gross negligence on the part of Sharik B.V.
- the liability of Sharik B.V. against Customer due to attributable failure in the performance of a contract arises only if the customer immediately and properly in writing of default Sharik B.V., stating a reasonable period for remedying the failure, and Sharik B.V. also after that term in the performance of its obligations continues to shoot. The notice of default must give as detailed a description as possible of the shortcoming so that Sharik B.V. is able to respond adequately.
- Condition for any right to compensation is always that the client the damage as soon as possible but no later than 30 days after it occurs Sharik B.V. in writing reports.
- In case of force majeure is Sharik B.V. cannot be called upon to make good any damage thereby at Customer.
Retention of title
- as long as the customer is not a full payment for the entire agreed amount has all delivered goods remain property of Sharik B.V..
- Sharik B.V. processes the personal data of Customer in accordance with the privacy statement published on the Web site.
- The contract shall be governed by Dutch law.
- to the extent not otherwise required by rules of imperative law, all disputes which may arise from the agreement be submitted to the competent Dutch court in the district in which Sharik B.V. is established.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is found to be void, this does not affect the validity of the entire terms and conditions. Parties will in that case to replace (a) new provision (s), with which as much as legally possible to the intent of the original provision.
- under "writing" in these general conditions also communication by e-mail and fax means, provided that the identity of the sender and the integrity of the email enough it is established.
If you after reading these terms and conditions any questions, complaints, or comments, please feel free to contact us in writing or by email.
1948 RC beverwijk,
Chamber of Commerce: 57659818
Phone: + 31 (0) 85 - 068 56 12
Email: [email protected]
The author reserves the right not responsible for the topicality, correctness, completeness, or quality of the information provided. Liability for damage caused by the use of any information provided, including any kind of information which is incomplete or incorrect, will therefore be rejected.
All offers are not-binding and without obligation. Parts of the pages or the complete publication including all offers and information might be extended, changed, or partly or completely deleted by the author without separate announcement.
2. Referrals and links
The author is not responsible for any direct or indirect references to this pages-unless he has full knowledge of illegal content and the ability to protect the visitors of his site from viewing those pages. If any damage occurs by the use of information presented there, only the author of the respective pages is liable, not the one that is associated with these pages. Furthermore, the author is not liable for any postings or messages published by users of discussion boards, guest books, or mailing lists you by his page.
The author has the intention to use any copyrighted material for the publication or, if not possible, to indicate the copyright of the respective object.
The copyright for any material created by the author is reserved. Any duplication or use of objects such as images, diagrams, sounds, or texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without the author's agreement.
If the opportunity for the input of personal or business data (email addresses, names, addresses) is given, the input of these data voluntarily. The use and payment of all offered services are permitted if and so far technically possible and reasonable-without specification of any personal data or under specification of anonymized data or an alias. The use of published postal addresses, telephone and fax numbers, and email addresses for marketing purposes is prohibited, offenders who are unwanted spam messages will be punished.
5. Legal validity of this disclaimer
This disclaimer is part of the internet publication which you were called to be considered. If sections or individual terms of this statement are not legal or correct, the content or validity of the other parts remains unaffected.
SharikB.V. RESPECTS THE PRIVACY OF ALL USERS OF ITS SITE AND SHALL ENSURE THAT THE PERSONAL INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE IS TREATED CONFIDENTIALLY. WE USE YOUR INFORMATION TO DELIVER ORDERS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WILL ONLY BE MADE AVAILABLE FOR THOSE INVOLVED IN YOUR ORDER.
Sharik B.V. USES THE COLLECTED DATA FROM ITS CLIENTS FOR THE FOLLOWING SERVICES:
IF YOU PLACE AN ORDER WE NEED YOUR NAME, E-MAIL ADDRESS, DELIVERY ADDRESS, AND PAYMENT DETAILS TO COMPLETE YOUR ORDER AND TO KEEP YOU INFORMED OF THE PROGRESS OF YOUR ORDER.
TO MAKE SHOPPING AT ARYA BOY AS PLEASANT AS POSSIBLE, WE SAVE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH YOUR CONSENT, THE DATA RELATING TO YOUR ORDER AND THE USE OF OUR SERVICES. THIS ALLOWS US TO PERSONALIZE THE WEBSITE.
WE USE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS TO INFORM YOU ABOUT THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE SITE, OUR COLLECTIONS, AND PROMOTIONS IF YOU HAVE GIVEN PERMISSION FOR THIS. IF YOU NO LONGER WISH TO RECEIVE OUR E-MAILS, YOU HAVE THE POSSIBILITY TO UNSUBSCRIBE ON OUR WEBSITE.
Sharik B.V. WILL NEVER HAND OVER YOUR PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD PARTIES AND WILL ONLY MAKE THEM AVAILABLE TO THIRD PARTIES THAT ARE INVOLVED IN PROCESSING YOUR ORDER. OUR EMPLOYEES AND OUR THIRD PARTIES ARE REQUIRED TO MAINTAIN THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF YOUR INFORMATION.